This should have been one of the first things to post before we put up food. When talking about food it is really hard these days to know what is good or bad. We are not going to tell you that things are good or bad in what you eat but we will try and give you a few good guild lines to follow. When it comes to diets there are a million of them. What we have found is that not every diet or eating habit will not work for everyone. So here is what we have found.
- When it comes to a diet take the time to find what works for you. You will not get results instantly so be patient. If you so not see any results in a few weeks which it up and try something else for a few more weeks. Also do not change to much to fast you can tax the body in bad ways. Also talk to your Doctor or a medical professional to make sure you are going to be safe in what you are doing.
- You want to do everything in moderation. Do not over do any one thing. Like an all juice diet for weeks on end. You need some fiber to move things through your gut.
- Try to eat everything in its natural form. Like sweeteners Raw Cane sugar, Honey, things in it natural form do not use artificial sweeteners. Just use less of the Natural stuff.
- Make everything try not to use processed, canned, or manufactured foods. Make your sauces and dressings.
- Try to go to use as fresh of ingredients as you can. One of the things that we do is we walk to the store every day and get the food for the day. That way it is fresh. When you can use organic and local grown is best. Farmers Markets are a great place to get fresh locally grown produce.
We have talked about some of the stuff. But Eating Fresh foods it the best and eating smaller portions more times day at least works for us.
- Use Fresh ingredients
- Use things in there most natural form
- Try to not use Processed foods
- Eat less more times a day
- Drink filtered water clean of the stuff they put in our tap water like Fluoride and Chlorine
- Do not drink or eat anything with the word Diet on it.
- Eat and drink everything in moderation.
In closing it is not that hard to eat better. Make your own food, eat less more often, try and eat fresh organic locally grown foods, and try to eat things in their natural form. Take the time to find what works for you. Cut little things out of your diet and see what happens.
Here is what we try and do.
- Eat dinner at least 3 hours before you go to bed
- Make all of the meals from food bought that day
- Limit the carbs eaten and try and eat them before lunch so the body has a chance to burn them off.
- Eat lots of green foods
- Make all the sauces and dressings from scratch do not buy a per-made or processed one.