Here dinner from a few weeks ago and all of the recipes to make it.
Grilled Lobster Tails with Herb Butter
Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Grilled Lobster Tail with Herb Butter
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash hot sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (7-ounce) lobster tails
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Chive sprigs
- Special equipment: 4 metal skewers
Preheat your grill to direct medium-high heat.
In a small bowl blend butter, chives, tarragon, minced garlic, hot sauce, and black pepper with a rubber spatula. Blend thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and reserve.
Using kitchen shears, butterfly the lobster tails straight down the middle of the softer underside of the shell. Cut the meat down the center without cutting all the way through. Insert a metal skewer down the lobster tail so the tail stands straight. Brush the tails with olive oil and season with salt, to taste.
Grill lobsters cut side down over medium high heat about 5 minutes, until the shells are bright in color. Turn the tails over and spoon a generous tablespoon of herbed butter onto the butterflied meat. Grill for another 4 minutes, or until the lobster meat is an opaque white color.
Remove lobster tails from the grill and serve with more herb butter and lemon wedges. Garnish with chive sprigs.
Recipe from foodnetwork.com
Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, rinsed and dried, ends trimmed, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, plus more for serving
- 1/2 tsp (scant) fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add Brussels sprouts and garlic to a large mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice then toss. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss. Spread onto a cookie sheet in an even layer.
Bake in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through baking, until golden brown on edges, about 25 - 30 minutes. Serve warm spritzed with more lemon juice to taste and topped with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe from cookingclassy.com
Rice Pilaf was just the Rice A Roni: Rice Pilaf